Engineering & Contracting
|Indoor GIS Substation 230/66kV in Banias power station
Public Establishment of Electricity for Generation &Transmission
Consortium Matelec S.A.L and ABB Switzerland
19 174 383.00 Euros
16 300 252.00 Swiss Franc
159 569 315.00 Syrian Pound
Scope of Work
Design, manufacture, supply, transport, insurance, execution of civil works, erection, testing, putting into operation, guarantee, training personnel from PEEGTT, submitting the spare parts and the necessary tools to execute indoor GIS substation 230/66kV in Banias power station, on turn-key basis.
- Engineering & execution of a multi storey reinforced concrete structure substation building complete with all associated electro-mechanical installations.
- 230kV gas insulated switchgear (21 bays).
- 66kV gas insulated switchgear (21 bays).
- 2 Power transformers, 230/66kV, 125MVA with fire fighting protection.
- 2 Power transformers 66/20kV 30MVA with fire fighting protection.
- Earthing transformers (4 Nos).
- Protection control and monitoring system.
- Auxiliary power supply equipment (earthing service transformers, generator, DC system, etc...).
- 220kV cables.
- HV/LV cables and accessories.
- Earthing & lightning protection systems.