Engineering & Contracting
|132/33kV Substation at KWANAR DANGORA
Transmission Company of Nigeria - TCN
8 278 406.00 USD
87 414 314.00 Naira
Scope of Work
Engineering, design, manufacture, supply, test, delivery to site, installation of all materials and equipment, erection and commissioning of:
132/33kV Substation at KWANAR DANGORA and Turn in/out of Zaria-Kano 132kV Line at KWANAR DANGORA – Lot 12
- 1 x 132/33kV 30/40MVA transformers with complete bay based on breaker and a half
- 2 x 132kV line bays based on breaker and a half.
- 33kV outdoor Switchgear (outdoor type), double busbar: 3 line bays
- Auxiliary power supply equipment (earthing, service transformers, generator, DC system, etc.)
- HV/LV cables and accessories.
- Earthing and lightning protection systems.
- Protection control and monitoring system